It’s main features are
- Build in GPS (antenna not included)
- IMU (accelerometer + gyro) in 2 dimensions (pitch and roll)
- PIC 18F ready to program :-)
Selling at less than 300$, it’s pretty cheap!
Some remarks and stuff I’d love to see changed in the next version:
- The GPS isn’t the best available. uBlox GPS’s are a lot better.
- Not really optimised for weight…
- I wonder how easy it is to add other sensors.
- Is a 18F PIC powerfull enough?
- Doesn’t take advantage of the new 2-axis gyroscope in 1 chip.
7 August 2006, 17:42 | Link |